Tuesday 24 April 2012

Sugar cube castles, out of time because the ticking stopped...




I up-cycled this wedding dress of Danniellas for her to make it princess pretty, then she took me to a pink castle where we ran around frightening butterflies and getting sunstroke... lalalala
...as it turned out all lovely I've decided to go on a search for more poor little wedding dresses trapped in the back of shops, bring them home, cut them up, and make them shiny and new...
Photography : Danniella Jaine
Styling : Tracy Anna
Flower Crowns : Rouge Pony

***

There are castles all over : I want to live inside one, at the top, where no-one can find me...





I'll keep searching, but here's where you can find these ones for now:
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8.


Tales from the Treehouse

The time tricked me again tock tick with it's mind games dice games... I'm awake, still, apparently.  I wonder if you are dreaming now as I'm supposed to meet you there - I'll be there in a minute I swear; I'm already falling - I've already fell.  I hurt not one of my knees this time and don't think they will scuff on my way up either, if we get up ever, I hope not because I like it down here.  The kettle stares at me and I hear her bubble when she's not boiling, just playing with the clock; temptress caffeine do your worst... 
I can still see someone walking when they aren't right in front of my eyes, nonchalant and nice like those thousand mice that sauntered across my bedroom floor late at night dancing quietly though as not to wake me; I wasn't invited to their party because I kept eating all their cheese... they didn't realise I wasn't sleeping.  
Take me to the secret place and keep me there... I like Rapunzel.

5 comments:

Jasi said...

looks wonderful :)

Natasha Fatah said...

Love these beautiful, magical photographs. :)

xoxo
~Natasha Fatah~
~Natasha Fatah~

Natanya Louise Waybourne said...

xX thank you petals : <3 Xx

Amy said...

Complete and utter love for all your work


http://www.etsy.com/shop/prettylittletitch

http://prettylittletitch.blogspot.co.uk/

Natanya Louise Waybourne said...

<3