Saturday 17 March 2012

On a dark dark night in the dark dark woods, we went for a walk...

We went for a walk in the woods, forgot the torch, took some photos... we will be back here soon near the lying tree but with cups hanging from branches with ribbon, under the sea jewelry, Flutterbydaisy frocks... and a torch.
***
Another day, another magazine subscription: Mollie Makes is the cutest... this issue, full of rabbits and that's the way I like it.

I can't seem to escape Alice in Wonderland, not that I'd want to...
here are some pretty things I found down the Etsy rabbit hole:

... And where to find them : one : two : three : four
***
My favourite version is this one by Jan Svankmajor...
she is the stroppiest by far, said Alice
...so I made a dress inspired by hers which you will find here and here...


Tales from The Treehouse

Back from the dark woods and across Westwoods, we found a group of trees to join and share our picnic with while tiny planes loop-the-looped over head. It was less cold on the blanket and the dog didn't see us for the hills. I saw where we would like to hide too, on the way home, past a real life tree house... we would have to go in the night though; forest squatters. Shhhh. On to watch an Edgar that was all wrong, they couldn't quite get it right... at. all. Entertained though by it, you and popcorns. Mmmmm...

...In other news...
Every other minute and some in between is sewing time, getting everything ready for the big shoot at the end of the month; we're driving to see Danniella Jaine who will be taking photos of me and five bunny girls in my frocks adorned with jewelry from Bionic Unicorn and headdresses from Rouge Pony. There will be movie making too hopefully... I couldn't be more excited even if I woke up with a bunny on my face.


3 comments:

Zombie. said...

Love it <3
Amazing pics :)

Iris said...

Ohh, I really love your photos sweetie♥!

Natanya Louise Waybourne said...

Thank you petals <3 Xx