Saturday 28 January 2012

Peacocks a plenty...

* Ruby Heels * ordered a rag doll halter dress from me, asking for it to be inspired by the colours of a peacock, and here it is. In my search for inspiration I stumbled on some peacock wonders from Etsy land and I'm going to share some of my findings with you...

Here's where to find them : * Vintage Art * Necklace * Fascinator * Artwork *

... looking forward to the Solocosma 'Emmaline' print I've just ordered to arrive ...

***

Tales from The Treehouse

A train booked and I can't wait to get there, just a trip and less exciting than yours I guess. That place brings back all those thoughts and nights and breaking slowly, but I'm not the one who's getting on the plane, but the train, like I said. There needs to be days full of nothing in between everything sometimes because I think the laughing man was right about the addictions, to feelings, to people. So when they say 'I need to miss you' maybe this is what they mean, though I've only heard that once and it was before the plane, the first plane, long ago. So maybe not. But one day when there's nothing for real I will be able to sleep without having the feeling I was dreaming all this wrong. I miss you, and will, in a good way...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful magical girl xxb

Natanya Louise Waybourne said...

:) this is for you ---> <3

Piel Trémula said...

Just Amazing!!!!
http://pieltremula.blogspot.com/
http://lestylecemoi.blogspot.com/

Iris said...

I love your outfit, super beautiful girl♥! Ohh, the necklace is awesome as well:>.

Julianne said...

That is a beautiful dress, I'm a little jealous! The necklace you found is lovely too.

fashionhypnotised said...

Awesome photos! Great style, love it!
xoxo,
Fashionhypnotised girl