Saturday, 12 November 2011

Girl of my Dreams... Lula

* Polaroid From Lula Magazine Issue 2 *

* Cover print from Lula Magazine issue 1 *

One day walking through eBay I came across an A5 Kirsten Dunst embellished Lula Advertisement postcard from 2007, I was trying to get another Lula fix after I'd bought all the back issues I had previously missed, so I bought it and cyber-bumped-into Becky Smith, the creative director of Lula up until issue 8, we got to talking and now I have lots of Lula goodies arrive in the post, some of which are these prints and polaroids that now live on my wall. I'm a happy bunny and so is my wall...

* 3 more Lula Polaroid out-takes *
More tales from the treehouse:
Pool in a favourite unlikely haunt and there's me and there's you and we're talking about things that matter and I'm happy. I won't try to keep the pirate that wants to run away to play in fields in the dark with twigs for breakfast, as much as I'd like to - because that would be selfish. I do like mornings now though and falling asleep and all the things we do in between. Witness me fall. But not stupidly this time, not blindly, just completely.

join the Flutterbydaisy FB page?

1 comment:

Caroline Ergy Erg said...

I love the last three photos-they're beautiful!