Saturday 22 October 2011

Some Birds are hard to cage...


Bird Dress in my shop now, photographed beautifully by my flower Danniella Jaine
www.flutterbydaisy.etsy.com
www.facebook.com/Photography.By.Danniella.Jaine


Can't wait for our play date when we will shoot each other : Bubble guns at the ready!

***

It's all going on, always the same and they prove what we were talking about. But I fear there are two extremes and I'm forever wanting to be in the middle and forever struggling to or from one end of this teeter - tatter. Playground talk again. I think we understand; the same page, but then I go back to what I was saying before. Do you know that it was beautiful? ... sometimes they want to keep beautiful things and make them last forever, maybe this time they will be you, because it's definitely me - but I'll never tell you that, because we said they think the impossible. We stayed that way for years in a few hours... felt like home. I miss that.

2 comments:

Maria-Thérèse ~ www.afiori.com said...

Beauuutiful dress, and I love the title!

Natanya Louise Waybourne said...

Thank you sweetpea ... sending you sparkles ***