Friday 14 October 2011

If you go down to the woods today...

This has to be my favourite photo from the new Lula (13) ...
I would like a giant teddy bear, yes please...
***
In other news : I've broken my sewing speed record and just finished the fourth Tea Party Dress for tomorrows shoot where a doll by the name of Laura with be playing house with me in frocks made from tea towels and lace for O-Ten Photography - shall post soon and will be putting all four dresses in my Etsy shop... speaking of which, there are still two Hallowe'en dresses left ... oooo and that reminds me - tomorrow is also the day of The Spooky Hannah Daisy shoot with two black and gold dresses, cannot wait to see the set! last I heard Hannah was full of pumpkins and candles... will post those soon too ... and guess what, the two dresses will also be in my shop - right the caffeine is wearing off, must sleep so I get up on time : mornings are over rated; wish me luck.

No comments: