Monday 17 October 2011

Alicia Fairy made a Flutterbydaisy Fairy...


From rag doll scraps of Flutterbydaisy dresses was born a beautiful doll, and from photos of dolls will come life sized dresses; a pretty collaboration...

Take a peek into Alicias world:

Blog: www.dollandpea.blogspot.com
Etsy: www.TheDollAndThePea.etsy.com

***
I went into the past last night, I waited by the door, I looked through the gaps in the fence; I got stuck. Sometimes I get stuck and then realise half an hour later. The birds didn't fly from the grass because I was that still... I don't know what or who I was waiting for but the idea made me cry. I didn't see anything through the gaps and no one came. It took me a while to get to sleep because it was already the next day and I was thinking of all the past times. The birds were talking, but not to me. I think I must have fallen asleep then and I know I dreamed of you, but your not who you think, it's not you and neither am I. It's someone else and so am I.

No comments: