Sunday 18 September 2011

Back where it's lovely




Back down in London where it's lovely... Missed everyone so much. Its great to hang out with David again and see Fable getting bigger - he's a tiger now! And to live in The Big Red with Michael and Sylvia (and pass out in a Foyer) big misses, go to our favourite Secret Garden hide out with Stephanie followed by a Portobello Road stroll - love my fairy, old time drinking at The Worlds End with Steph before she goes on her journey around the world, come for a picnic visit to Lisa and Marinas, see the fairy Frida and Princess Matilda and catch up with Maria, Tiina, Luna, Erin and Kolli... Funny to bump into Rich on a street in Soho too! Soon, very soon. It seems like before now I was in a daze, of course reality is not my place to be, and Hull far less. Anyway, I like that only I get to write and keep pages of my diary- I would never delete the ones I pen and I don't believe in ghost writers...
***
Americas Next Top Model 'All Stars' cycle 17 has started : my petal Allison Harvard rocks her Flutterbydaisy dress in ep 1 (will post videos soon)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

:)

Maria-Thérèse ~ www.afiori.com said...

Sounds lovely <3
Wonder when Top Model will start in Sweden again, will definitely look out for your dress!

Emma said...

So have you left hull again?!

Natanya Louise Waybourne said...

just for a week that time - back for good in The New Year xx