Friday 8 October 2010

Another room the same




I'm hibernating again, but not really... Me and London are just having a break. I'll be moving back down in a few months or so. This time I'm here, another room... A new old room. It's decorated with all the same flowers but feels different, I can breathe here, but not for long... My butterflies keep asking me what I'm doing and where the fluffy cats are I promised them... And there are no sparrows here. But there is a sewing room where I will be everyday making lots of new pretty things to fill up my shop with. I said a wish in this room a long time ago and I can still feel it everytime I walk in.... There are dusty boxes filled with dusty trinkets from the past and old books and vintage sewing patterns... I'm inspired here. Here is in my imagination, I'm never in a city. I'm in a giant toy box and there's a little corner to hide and write in...

2 comments:

People Are Strange said...

Oh I was meant to ask... Send me a list of stars and artist's you like and I'll fill a disc with lovely stuff that I know you'd like :)

People Are Strange said...

Oh yes... its Dom by the way.