Monday 25 January 2010

From now till March I will be maily sewing...

... and sewing , and sewing, and sewing ..... la la lalalala lala la! a dress a day: sore fingers, waking up early and not enough coffee. Salads and water and (never enough cheese) DVDs I don;t watch, but they are on in the background. No TV, but I long for some project catwalkrunway right about now - is there another series on yet?? I'm behind with the listings :(
Waking up early (early for me, not other folk) is driving me a little crazy, I have made myself a bizarre schedule that I keep not sticking to all the time, but it is stuck on my wall. I'm going to let myself stay up till 3am though, can I live on 6 hours sleep? I'm sure I can. I lit all the candles in my room earlier, I was trying to make it seem like day so I'd plough on as though I'd just got up, but it didn't work and just made me a little dreamy... it's 2am now, I should go ... it's too late to sew (I also gave myself a sewing curfew); my machine cries when I use her too and the neighbours don't like the sound, so I shall make another leg warmer to match the one I made last night, otherwise one of the models will look wonky. Or I could make a storyboard: I'm thinking of making a little vidoe advert for the show etc :) or maybe I will try to sleep...

No comments: