Thursday 17 December 2009

Once Upon A Forest Floor


We had far too much fun playing in the garden, me and all my forest creatures. It was cold and there was snow but we didn't care too much ... you can't see were shivering in the pics. We had lovely interviews too with our little documentary man Donato, who will continue the interviewing and documenting at the Fashion Show. I'm trying now to upload the images and different files and whatnot into this online book-manual-type-printing-thing, but It's been made clear to me that my computer and all websites are tired of me for now as they fail (choose) not to work. I should leave them alone for a while....
But when It's made I'm sure it will be lovely, and I'll let you know when it's out :) my little ladybird Matilda was obviously the highlight being cute and a natural poser <3
To the forest: Untill we meet again!

No comments: