Friday 12 June 2009

Time warp cafe


I could've stayed there all day and slept... a duvet day *
... we went back to the cafe again today on Holloway Road - the one that makes the best latte in London and steals time from under your mashed potato. It was past 8 by the time we left, and the waitress did the 'I must start to clean now' thing. But it wasn't our fault - it was the time warp.
There was a lady who jumped on the bus through the side door and refused to move when she got caught, an old guy who refused to sit down when someone offered him a seat and a girl inside my head who refused to be negative today.
Home: writing: inspired.
Later - fruit salad with Marina whilst watching several 'Live at the Apollo'.
Now - I'm finding it hard to spell, type or sleep ... and I want to do all of those things.
Writes 'till morning.............................................................

No comments: