Friday 8 May 2009

Funny Juice

We tried out my juicing machine this morning ... although ll the juice that gets squeezed out looks gross - it is divine... yum. It is supposed to be healthy but i couldn't stop to imagine what a beautiful coctail it would have made with just a little bit of vodka :) .... I was good though ...
***
Lisa : piano... Me : shower ... us : Lily Allen .. loves her new album *
***
Then I got all my stuff together in a big mary Poppins bag....
Waiting at bus stop ...
glasses make everything pink ...
bus ...
my favurite seat is taken by some boy ...
stuck in Hackney central for 45 mins ...
hates IT ....
Angel ....
brig brrring ...
Mum on phone *
tube ...
wierd people
Golders green ...
bus ,,,
Then me and Luna had some drinks - and watched TV and aughed at stuff. Tried to order take out online for a million years - almost got radomly ordered a pizza... then tipsy turns funny. Tipsy comes back and we get taken back in time with themusic that was n TV.
Takes some piccies ... drink more wine ....

No comments: