Friday 13 March 2009

Upsidedown


Today is strange ... I don't know what I'm doing... I'm so busy - from every angle, it's hard to keep up with everything I want to do.
***
I make things.
***
I ance around the living room...
***
The taxi has taken far too long, so I call and it turns out that he has broken down somewhere and failed to call me... so I ring another and he comes to pick me up as fast as he drives... fast. The outside is blurry, and I feel bad because although he is fast it still takes a long time to get from one end of London to the other...
Turns out that he sucks and he stole £10 from the money I gave him to pay!!! I hate him - he will get bad karma now. That's why you shouldn't steal stuff - bad Karma.
***
I get here far later than I thought I would... I watch Stephanie pack lots of socks :) then she has to go to sleep because her flight is early and it's already 2am,
I'm sleeping on the sofa because there's a full house - but I'm not tired yet so I check my email and then I stare at the piano...

No comments: