Thursday 12 March 2009

Sew today...sew tomorrow


Oh my I am so tired. I have been at my little work space all day... sewing and when I wasn't sewing I was staring at the wall. My arms ache and my leg from lifting up and down on the peddle... ouch...
why does something that is supposed to be a pleasure turn into a horror movie? seriously... the worst thing is, is that i decided to cut out the patterns of 10 dresses and the sew them in stages as though I were in a factory que... but there was just me - i couldn't pass the next bit to the next person, just the next me ... sooooooo busy!
but the good thing is... I'm really happy about how the dresses are looking :) they are part of my 'ragdoll' collection for Flutterbydaisy for me to sell at Covent Garden - but the only thing is is that I have to have all of these finished plus more by Wednesday! and I have a play to write for uni for Tuesday and some of my own writing to do - I need another me! ...
I wonder how I can split myself in two? can nyone out there sew? fancy coming to help? ;) I will pay you in coffee and cheese, hehe...
***
I need to dream pretty dreams before I escape...
but first a shower - maybe I will fall asleep inside and turn into a mermaid??

No comments: