Sunday 8 March 2009

The morning after


I stayed in bed all day thinking about all the things that went wrong ... I slept and slept some more... I look like I'd been dragged around the dirty pavements of Camden town - I could have been, but I don't remember. I remember all the awful things though - the big mess : the big headache I gave myself.
***
I want to go say I'm sorry to him, but a daren't ... I couldn't remember at that point that we ended the night relatively ok ... relatively.
***
We ate pizza... we drank a bottle of fizzy water.
***
I try to think about my poetry essay - but thoughts are gone again.
***
I sleep some more - I dream about her.
***
hannah calls me ... that's ok now.
***
Lisa is online - it should be ok. I have to deal with the facts that have been decided for me : they are out of my hands.
***
I will visit Hannah, then I shall go a take care of some little fluffy people - and hug them a lot.
***
I feel like lots of little shiney lights have taken over my mind.
***
The one from my dream is a life saver *

No comments: